Well, I have news…happy news. I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award, by fellow blogger, UNFETTEREDBS. A big thank you to UNFETTEREDBS, for the wonderful honor.
When you nominate a blog, you are stating you admire the person’s blog and recommend people check it out. Once you receive a nomination you must follow some simple rules.
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 10 or so bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Here are 7 things about me.
1. I am a Michigan native.
2. My favorite color is yellow.
3. I won second place, in a college Flashdance contest.
4. I wanted to be an actress as a child.
5. I would rather clean bathrooms than wash dishes.
6. I have always loved being a brunette.
7. Writing a blog has changed my life for the better.
Here are my nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award. (This was hard for me. I love so many blogs.)
What a wonderful surprise to be nominated. It is the first time I have ever been nominated for anything.