Fall is here. One of the things I like best about fall, is all the wonderful pumpkin recipes that pop up in magazines. Today’s recipe comes from the newspaper magazine, Relish. It is an ice cream pie. Unbelievably easy and very delish.
Molasses Cream Pie
1 pint vanilla bean ice cream (softened)
2 tablespoons molasses
1/2 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
1 graham cracker crust pie crust
1 Heath Bar ( crumbled)
Whipped cream and caramel sauce ( if desired)
1. Place 1 pint softened ice cream in large bowl.
2. Add molasses and pumpkin pie filling to ice cream.
3. Spoon mixture into graham cracker pie crust.
4. Refreeze and serve garnished with Heath Bar, whipped cream and caramel sauce on top.
Folks, this is an award-winning recipe. I whipped this up in five minutes. The results were superb. The family now considers me to be the best cook on the planet. By the way, I made a double recipie…thank goodness.
Lots of things on my mind these days. Thankful to all of you for reading. Writing to you, helps distract me for a while.
Take good care of each other. Talk with you soon.
- Dairy-free Molasses Cookie Coffee Ice Cream Pie! A Recipe Swap! (thedustybaker.com)
- Graham Cracker Crust Recipe (mademan.com)