Hi everyone! This recipe is a family favorite, even though some vegetables are thrown in. Try it and let me know what you think. We eat it as a main dish.
- 2 cups uncooked mostaccioli pasta
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded herb Havarti cheese
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 small yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook mostaccioli as directed on package. Drain and return to the hot-pot. Immediately stir in thyme, cream, shredded Havarti cheese, vinegar, and squash. Cook over medium low heat until cheese is melted, sauce is creamy, and everything is hot, about 5-7 minutes. Serves 6 as a side
Here is to another wonderful week with all of you. Thanks for reading. See you tomorrow!