Thank goodness for Sunday and the Lazy Cook blog. I love that I do not have to think of anything other than how to list ingredients. My recipe today is the easiest by far and I know you will used it all the time. By the way, my kids do eat this and like it.
2 lbs. salmon fillet (remove bones if you like)
1/4 cup ground mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup soy sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix 1/4 cup mustard, 1/4 cup maple syrup and 1/4 soy sauce.
- Add salmon fillet to bowl , cover and chill, turning occasionally, at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400. Remove salmon from bowl and drain.
- Lay fillet on greased tin foil or pan.
- Bake until salmon is barely opaque but still moist-looking in thickest part. 13 to 18 minutes.
- Slide salmon on platter and serve.
Well, there you go. Another easy recipe. I cannot believe I am writing cooking recipes. I will try to find some vegetarian easy recipes too, but I have to tell you vegetarian cooking usually means lots of chopping…
Thanks again to everyone who is reading my blog and to those of you who have said how much you enjoy it. Almost everyone tells me to, ‘keep up the blog’, so I will.
My favorite quote from a blog fan this week, ” I always finish reading each entry with a smile.” This quote is why I write the blog. I hope to keep the smiles coming.